Monday, May 10, 2010

what a day!!

first off,
today is my darling older
yet smaller
brother's 30th birthday!



thanks for always being there for me.
for being my friend.
for supporting me.
and for just being the amazing big brother that i need.
i love you! :)


this is not all we have been celebrating today..




paramore.
i know this is bad, but i idolize them.
they came to concert today..
i got off work in advance so i could go..
then something came up.
would you like to know what??
well my lovely lacrosse girls made it to the semi-finals!!
..and the game just happened to be tonight.
so.. i gave up haley for these girls.
AND they won!!
i am sooo glad that i was able to witness it.
WE ARE GOING TO STATE!!
and we are going to kick trash..


Trample the Weak!
Hurdle
the Dead!!
FIGHT LIKE KNIGHTS!!!




1 comment: